Ariete ARPK1 Vintage 2-Slice Toaster and 1.7L Fast Boil Jug Kettle - Cream
- Reviews (1)
Combining that classic, vintage style with modern functionality, the Ariete Vintage 2–Slice Toaster and 1.7L Jug Kettle is the perfect set for any contemporary kitchen. The vintage kettle’s design recalls old–fashioned shapes, and yet is equipped with all the modern amenities you would expect – including a removable and washable scale filter, ergonomic handle with soft touch finishing, and handy cool–touch surfaces.
Designed to keep you and your familiy safe, the Ariete Vintage 1.7L Jug Kettle even features a handy auto–off system, which prevents the unit from overheating and becoming a hazard in the home.
While the 2–slice vintage toaster is primed to toast fresh bread and other breakfast items to perfection – with 6 levels of browning control! What’s more, this intuitive toast also features handy auto–eject functionality, a removable crumb tray, as well as cool–touch sides too.
Features and Benefits
- 6 browning levels– Offering you total control over the level of browning for your toast, so you can enjoy each slice exactly as you like it.
- Removable crumb tray– Designed to collect any stray crumbs, reducing the mess on your countertop.
- Ergonomic handle– Making the kettle ideal for people of any age, offering an easy, comfortable grip.
- Toaster dimensions: H20 x W30 x D19cm
- Kettle dimensions: H30.5 x W22 x D22cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Cream
- Toaster capacity: 2 slices
- Kettle capacity: 1.7L
- Toaster browning levels: 6
- Toaster functions: Cancel, Defrost, and Reheat
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.