Ariette AR1313 Metal Espresso Coffee Maker With Grinder - Stainless Steel
- Reviews (1)
Create your ideal breakfast coffee, teatime perk–up, or after–dinner beverage quicker than ever, with the Ariette AR1313 Metal Espresso Coffee Maker with Grinder. Specially designed to house a built–in coffee grinder, this impressive unit will take ESE pods or ground coffee – so you can always make a drink that suits your tastes and preferences.
This coffee grinder also has a generous 220g hopper, which holds enough beans to grind up to 30 portions of coffee at once! While the various coffee machine settings ensure all your need are met, whether you want your coffee course, medium, or fine.
The Ariete barista–style coffee machine offers a clean sophisticated presence in your kitchen, and hosts a professional filter holder to ensure your coffee is creamy and delicious! It takes ground coffee in one or two servings, or easy serve espresso pods for complete ease of use, and a generous 2L capacity water tank ensures you won’t have to refill as often either!
The handy 15 bar pressure pump ensures the machine works swiftly, while a thermobloc heating system heats water on demand. You can also keep your mugs and cups at the optimum temperature too with the heated cup base, whilst letting the drip tray take care of any spillages.
What’s more, a handy milk froth nozzle helps you to create that perfect froth every time too, so you can always craft deliciously creamy drinks with minimal effort.
Features and Benefits
- Heated cup base – Keeps your mugs and cups at the optimum temperature, so you never have the disappointment of finding out your coffee has gone cold.
- Built–in coffee grinder– With a generous 220g hopper that holds enough beans to grind up to 30 portions of coffee at once!
- Removable drip tray – Keeping your counters clear, for an effortless clean up.
- Dimensions: H39.5 x W30.5 x D28cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Silver
- Removable tank capacity: 2L
- Material: Stainless steel
- Pressure: 15 bars
- Coffee grinder hoppper capacity: 220g (up to 30 portions of coffee)
- Filter holder material: Die casting aluminium, with a bakelite handle