Its time to squad up. Introducing the first ever dual gaming bed the Armada featuring a comfortable two story sleeping platform with a built-in gaming desk for screens up to 32 and a mesh storage shelf for all your gaming gear. When the match is over and youre ready to catch some Zs, this bunk bed features 2x standard single bed frames thats perfect for siblings who share a room or when team mates come to stay. Mattresses sold separately.Complete your gamer room with any X Rocker gaming chair for the ultimate setup.
- Perfect for sleepovers - The first dual gaming bunk bed with 2x single beds in low and high sleeper positions
- Sturdy support Constructed from a durable steel material, to provide top level security for your child and all their gaming gear
- Versatile desk space - Perfectly sized to house TV's or PC monitors up to 40" for the perfect gaming setup
- Mattress not included. Sold separately
- Comes in 2 bBoxes: Box one - 53x200.5x10.5 26.3kg Box two - 61x104x16 31.9kg
- Dimensions: H:163.0 x W:242.8 x D:96.2 cm
- Colour: Black/Red
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Model Number: 2021110
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.