ASUS ROG Strix Go 2.4 USB-C Wireless Gaming Headset
ROG Strix Go 2.4 ditches Bluetooth to become the world's first USB-C 2.4 GHz headset, enabling ultra-stable cordless connections for multi-platform on-the-go gaming.
Enjoy lag-free audio on PC, PlayStation, Xbox or smart devices, and roam anywhere with a Nintendo Switch in handheld mode.
Strix Go 2.4 is lightweight, charges fast and has a long-lasting battery for nonstop gaming sessions.
It even boasts AI-powered noise-cancelling microphones for crystal-clear communications anywhere.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect Wireless Audio, Anywhere – Bluetooth connections often impart distracting lag. That's not a problem for ROG Strix Go 2.4 because it features USB-C 2.4 GHz RF technology with dual antennas for instant audio transmission; a combination that makes it the leading headset for mobile gaming or handheld Nintendo Switch play. It's also perfect for at-home console or PC gaming, with a range of up to 20 metres – freeing you to dash to the bathroom or kitchen without losing your connection!
- Extreme Lightweight Comfort – At just 290 g, ROG Strix Go 2.4 is an exceptionally lightweight wireless gaming headset, giving unbeatable comfort that's perfect for long gaming sessions. The foldable design is ideal for on-the-go gaming, making it a cinch to carry Strix Go 2.4 anywhere.
- AI-Powered Noise-Cancelling Microphone – ROG Strix Go 2.4 is engineered with, AI-powered noise-cancelling technology for crystal-clear in-game voice communication. The algorithm draws on a massive, deep-learning database to accurately identify and counteract environmental noises. The upshot is that everything from keyboard clatter to background human chatter is virtually eliminated – ensuring crystal-clear in-game voice communication with your teammates. This main boom mic is bidirectional, detachable, and certified by leading communication providers, including Discord and TeamSpeak.
- Hidden Microphone for On-the-Go Communication – ROG Strix Go 2.4 also features a hidden integrated mic for convenient communications anywhere, no boom mic required. This discrete built-in mic is still powered by the AI-powered noise-cancellation technology, so you'll enjoy fantastically clear communications on the go.
- True-to-Life Gaming Audio – Exclusive airtight chambers and 40 mm ASUS Essence drivers deliver incredibly rich, pure sound with optimised deep bass for immersive audio experiences. Hi-res audio is available only via a 3.5 mm cable connection.
- Fast Charging and Long Battery Life – Fast charge for just 15 minutes for up to three hours of play, or juice up all the way for up to 25 hours of battery life for nonstop gaming, from morning through night.
- Low-latency 2.4 GHz wireless connection via a USB-C adapter hat’s compatible with Nintendo Switch in handheld mode, smart devices, PC, Mac and PS4, plus a 3.5 mm connector for Xbox One and other 3.5 mm devices
- Extremely lightweight design, with an included carry bag for on-the-go use and protection
- Industry-leading AI noise-cancelling microphone enables crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Impressively fast charging provides three hours’ use with just a 15-minute charge, plus up to 25-hour total battery life for nonstop gaming
- Exclusive airtight chambers and 40 mm ASUS Essence drivers deliver incredibly rich, pure sound with optimised deep bass for an immersive audio experience
- Dimensions: 20.7 x 6.7 x 15.9 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.