Have some spooky fun with this brand new version of the horror themed board game, Atmosfear.
The original game was an international bestseller and award winning phenomenon, made unique as it was played alongside a running videotape. This updated version has a similar premise, but plays with an app in the background (compatible with Android and Apple devices).
The aim of Atmosfear is to collect a key from each of the six regions of the board before heading to the Well of Fears in the center and attempting to draw your fear from among those of your opponents in order to win the game. This must be done before 49 minutes pass, or all players lose automatically. The Gatekeeper will frequently appear and causes problems for any or all of the players.
Just like its predecessor, Atmosfear makes for stressful play - players rush to take their turn and pass on the dice as quickly as possible before the Gatekeeper appears and calls on them!
Features and Benefits
- Interactive Game – This modern update of the bestselling game utilises an app to make the game even more engaging and brings the Gatekeeper to life.
- Beware Of The Gatekeeper – Can you avoid the Gatekeeper and pass on the dice before your time is up?
- Frightening Fun For 3-6 Players – Atmosfear can be played with 3-6 players, ideal to pass the time with your family or friends.
- Colour: Multi
- 3-6 Players
- Play alongside an app (Apple and Android compatible)
- Suitable for children 12 years and over
- Playing Board
- 105 cards (Fate and Time)
- 6 cheat cards
- 6 coloured playing pieces
- Well of Fears
- 37 keys
- 6 key racks
- Pencil & Paper
- 2 dice
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.