Auriolus Solus Desk with Sliding Keyboard Shelf - Black
Crafted from powder coated steel and tempered safety glass, this computer desk has a sleek, modern design. With an angular frame for both function and aesthetics, this office desk is compact enough to fit into small spaces, if needed. Features a spacious workspace and built-in sliding keyboard tray for your computer, that way you have a convenient place for anything from writing, studying, and working on projects. This classic desk will be a perfect addition to your home office or study.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to clean – Thanks to the glass top and metal frame you can easily wipe clean this desk for pristine workspace anytime.
- Compact design – This nifty computer desk will fit into most dorm rooms and home offices. Without taking up too much floor space.
- Stylish – This classic style looks great in any interior thanks to its contemporary finish and clean lines.
- Self-assembly required
- Stylish, modern design
- Polished and beveled, tempered safety glass
- All glass is 6mm thick
- Durable steel frame with powder-coated finish
- Sliding keyboard tray for computer keyboard
- This desk can support up to 100 pounds
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: 74cm H x 79cm L x 46cm
- Weight: 13kg
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.