Auriolus Tollo Lift-Top Desk - Dark Walnut
Finals are coming. Unlock your ultimate study strategies with the Auriolus Tollo lift top storage desk with a tablet holder. It’s an organizer’s dream with a double-sided lifted top and a single drawer on telescoping metal glides. Think of how many sticky notes, notebooks, and books you could fit in there! Cord management is available to keep your electronics tidy and close by. A tablet holder rests beneath the lifted desk; use it to hold pens, notebooks, tablets, or your phone. A modern, streamlined look keeps this writing desk looking clean and humble. You’d never know its transforming capabilities. And with a warp-resistant, MDF wood frame and powder-coated steel legs, it’s in for the long haul.
Features and Benefits
- Classic Style with a Twist – The old world dark walnut finish makes this desk appear especially chic and the juxposition of modern design bring it right up to date.
- Great for organisation – With a tablet holder and cord management you can keep your desktop tidy for a professional environment. perfect for all those Zoom calls.
- Sturdy Design – Thanks to the strong MDF wood frame and powder-coated steel legs you can feel safe and secure working at your desk everyday.
- Self-assembly required
- Modern writing desk with storage
- 1 drawer with smooth telescoping glides
- 2 lift top storage compartments
- Pop-up metal electronic holder
- Cord management
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: D 58 x W 107 x H 79 cm
- Colour: Dark Walnut
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.