- Reviews (1)
This 190cm Avonte single mattress is ideal for all single bed frames and divans. This Avonte single mattress is recommended for young children. It offers enough space for them to move around when asleep while leaving plenty of room for other activities whilst awake. You can usually fit two of these mattresses into one room without cramping the space making this perfect for two children. It can also suit the needs of an adult staying in a room with limited space such as a college student. At a height of 190cm, this mattress still suits the needs of adults who are likely to use this bed often.
Features and Benefits
- 13.5 gauge open coil spring system – The 13.5 gauge open coil spring system is very firm and offers plenty of support, whilst still maintaining a high level of softness.
- Medium-Soft feel – This soft mattress is perfect for those who experience back pain on a standard mattress, or those who have pre-existing back problems. They're also recommended for lighter individuals as a harder mattress can end up not compressing for them at all. Soft mattresses are generally better for those who sleep on their side, as they better cushion the shoulders and hips. On the side, a softer mattress better aligns the spin, too.
- Dimensions: H190cm x W90cm x D16cm
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Delivered rolled for your convenience
- Mattress depth: 16 cm
- Single Bed
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.