Ax1800 Wi-fi 6 Usb Adapter DWA-X1850 - D-link
Ax1800 Wi-fi 6 Usb Adapter Dwa-x1850 - D-link
The AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 USB Adapter lets you experience next-generation wireless connectivity on your desktop or notebook computer with 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 technology and enhanced WPA3 wireless security. Dual-band support gives you the flexibility to connect to the 2.4 GHz or the less congested and faster 5 GHz band. In addition, MU-MIMO and OFDMA support allow you to get the most from Wi-Fi 6 networks for optimised network efficiency and performance. This slim and compact wireless adapter plugs into any USB port and installed in seconds with a single click, while the USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) interface provides maximum throughput to your computer.
- Browse websites, download large files, stream 4K videos, chat or play online games without lag, using next-generation Wi-Fi 6 with speeds of up to 1,200 Mbps on the 5 GHz band or 574 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology provides a faster and more stable connection even when multiple devices are transmitting data simultaneously
- Enhanced Wi-Fi security with the latest WPA3 authentication and encryption
- Dimensions: H:1.2 x W:3.7 x D:9.6 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 2 Year
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: DWA-X1850
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.