EASYSeal Deck Protect uses the latest advances in Chemical technology. It is a high performance penetrating sealer, with the added bonus of improving foot traction to provide a safer grip on wet decking. Using EASYSeal Deck Protect means there no need to use grid or other unsightly coatings and there are no textural changes when dry. It will also assist in preserving the life of timber decking.
In addition it can be used to seal & protect virtually any porous bare or uncoated timber such as fences, sheds, pergolas etc.
- Coverage: 3L Up to 18m²
- Multiple Actions in 1 Bottle
- Improves grip on wet timber flooring and decking
- Seals the wood yet allows it to "breathe"
- Excellent water proofing qualities
- Preserves the life of your decking
- Resists algae and fungal growth
- Water based - contains no abrasives
- Invisible coating - no textural or long term colour change
- Solvent free and easy to use
Brief usage instructions
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Do not use on a previously treated or painted surfaces
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from mould, algae and efflorescence before applying. If the surface has been cleaned prior to application, all traces of the cleaner must be removed with a pressure washer, as remaining residue could render the surface impermeable.
- Ensure the surface is completely dry prior to application
- Keep children & pets/animals away until process is complete and surface is dry.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10 degrees Celsius & 20 degrees Celsius. As a guide ensure the surface is cool to touch.
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours of application.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius. When used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced & longer drying time may be required.
SHAKE WELL FOR 30 SECONDS BEFORE EACH USE
- Using a long pile roller or low pressure sprayer, apply a generous even coat.
- Mop up pooling with rag or lint free cloth as you go.
Decking and Timber Floors:
- On brand new bare decking apply 1 generous coat.
- On 2 – 5 year old decking apply 2 coats
- 5+ year old decking apply 2 – 3 coats depending on porosity
On all other wood structures:
- Apply 1 or 2 coats depending on porosity. If liquid disappears from surface quickly, apply a 2nd coat within 1 hour of the first. Improved performance is achieved by applying subsequent coats 1 – 2 hours after the previous coat is touch dry. Full performance is reached in 3 – 7 days depending on the timber.
- Allow product to cure for 24 hours before subjecting to heavy use – increase this time in cold damp conditions
- Clean regularly with a non-abrasive cleaner to maintain the slip resistant properties of the treated surface.
- Spillages or contaminants such as grease, oil, algae etc, should be removed immediately.
- Re-treat with EASY Deck Protect as necessary to maintain optimum performance.
- Lightly used surfaces will last longer. Heavy traffic areas may need re-treating more frequently.
Note: Coverage depends on the porosity of the surface & its texture. If the surface is particularly uneven or porous, more liquid will be used.
- Store between 5 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost.
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, and is only available on Standard products. This offer excludes products with bulky delivery charges, Robert Dyas gift vouchers and items for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.