Azpects EASY Seal SSP Stone Sealer & Protector - 5L
EASYSeal SSP is designed to penetrate, seal & protect natural stone & concrete paving.
Virtually invisible once applied, it allows the stone to "breathe" whilst protecting paving from all manner of substances, such as cooking & engine oils, grease & fat, food, ketchup, mustard & beverages such as tea, coffee & wine. Ideal for protecting your paving against the excesses of the summer BBQ!
Suitable for internal as well as external use, EASYSeal SSP is water-based, thereby making it highly environmentally friendly.
- Coverage: Up to 40m²
- Note: Natural stone varies in levels of porosity, therefore on more porous stone the coverage will be less and more product will be required.
- Penetrates, seals & protects natural stone & concrete paving
- Virtually invisible
- Allows the stone to "breathe"
- Excellent oil & water repellent
- Superb anti-stain properties
- Resists many staining substance
- Resists Cooking & engine oil, grease & fat
- Resists Food & beverages including mustard, ketchup, most relishes, tea & coffee
- Good anti-graffiti properties
- Durable & long lasting
- Resists general dirt & grime
- Impedes moss & fungal growth
- Pressure washer resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% water based - No toxic substances
- Can be used on damp surfaces
- Suitable for internal & external use
Brief usage instructions
- Do not apply to non-porous materials. Do not apply to painted surfaces or those that have been previously treated with silicone sealants or other water repellent materials
- Always test a small inconspicuous area before use to ensure surface compatibility, performance and finish is acceptable
- EASYSeal SSP is best applied on a dry surface but can be used on damp (not wet) paving. Do not apply if there is standing water
- Avoid applying if rain is predicted within 6 hours of application
- Shake well before use
- Ensure the paving is clean, sound and dry. Surfaces should be free from any mould or fungal growth, waxes or coatings
- Do not apply when surface temperatures are below 5? or above 35?
- Avoid foot traffic for 8+ hours after dry. Avoid vehicular traffic for 3 days
- Protect from rain for 6 hours after surface is touch dry
Keep pets away until surface is fully dry
- Apply with a brush, roller or low pressure sprayer. Work well into the surface, particular on textured stone. Apply evenly but thoroughly and avoid "pooling". If necessary, clear excess by mopping with a damp cloth
- Coverage will vary dramatically according to the porosity of the paving. Porous stone coverage could be as little as 3m2 per litre whereas more dense material can achieve 8 - 10m2 per litre
- One coat is often sufficient, but for best results, particularly with more porous stone, apply a second coat whilst the surface is still damp from the first coat - but certainly within 1 hour. In hot weather, the second coat will need applying virtually immediately