Azpects EASYJoint Mushroom - 12.5kg
EASYJoint is the original sweep-in jointing Compound and still the best truly "All Weather Paving Joint Compound" available and made in the UK. Do not be fooled by others making similar claims. This #1 product is sold across the world and is favoured by professional and DIY installers.
EASYJoint is a very quick, effective, and aesthetically pleasing way to fill joints between paving, be it natural stone or concrete flags. It is suitable for all types of paving material provided there is a gap of at least 3mm wide and 20mm deep.
As the name implies, EASYJoint is easy to use – simply soak the paving with water before commencing and then simultaneously sweep and wash the jointing compound into the joints, letting the water take the strain. Full instructions on how to joint paving and a demonstration video showing how to joint a patio can be found on this web site. If you cannot find what you are looking for on the Azpects site and need help on how to joint a patio or need any assistance with choosing the right hard landscaping product or how to use an EASY Range product, call our dedicated hard landscaping helpline where our trained staff will assist you.
The result of using EASYJoint, to joint your paving, will be a paving gap that is completely filled without the need for kneeling and compressing the material by hand that will last for years. A strong joint that will resist the elements and stand the test of time - better than traditional jointing methods.
Features and Benefits
- Truly an all weather jointing compound – An all year round hard landscaping product to point your paving that can be used whatever the weather conditions are before, during or after application
- Very fast to use – The use of water to wash and fill the joints between the paving is a breakthrough in jointing methodology. It assists the paving grout to compact into the joints so there is no need to 'strike' or 'tool' the joints unless you want a smooth finish.
- Less Effort – The wash and sweep in application method makes it easy to use and jointing paving is faster than traditional methods
- Technically advanced – Years of research and continuous development of our jointing compound makes this a market leader. We sell tens of thousands of EASYJoint tubs every month throughout the UK and in Europe.
- No staining or framing – When used correctly and the EASYJoint instructions are followed there will be no staining or framing to the paving. EASYJoint is safe to use with natural stone as well as being ideal for concrete paving. If you make an error however don't worry, the only stain our jointing compound might leave is linseed oil which will disappear and fade over time. Use lots of water when using the jointing grout and any linseed oil will sit on top of it and get washed away! Detailed instructions on how to joint paving with our sweep in sand can be found on this site or in the EASYJoint tub.
- No Waste – Opened tubs of EASYJoint, if not fully used, can be kept for later use providing they are covered by a minimum of 2" (50mm) or more of water. – There is no waste with our jointing compound, EASYJoint is an environmentally friendly product.
- Size: 12.5 kg
- Coverage - How many tubs will it take to joint my patio?: The amount you will need depends on paving size, joint depth, and width between slabs.
- Visit our online EASYJoint Calculator
- Note: EASYJoint - for jointing paving - continues to harden for several weeks and achieves its full strength after approximately 1 month.
- Colour: Mushroom
How to use
- Instructions and Precautions for Pedestrian Paving Areas
- Before using EASYJoint carefully read these instructions and view the demonstration video.
Overview - Before you start
- EASYJoint is designed for use on a free draining site. Before using check the site conditions are suitable for the use of EASYJoint, which is a permeable jointing solution
- IMPORTANT: The project's ground conditions must be free draining. If the area stays naturally wet and rarely dries out, or if there is a high water table, then EASYJoint should not be used.
- EASYJoint cures gradually on contact with air so if the paving base never or rarely dries, nor will the bottom of the joints, resulting in joint failure. If the joints cannot gain full exposure to air, sometimes the top will crust over (from evaporation) but the lower section of the joint may not cure properly. Additionally, ensure the project has a suitable "fall" to allow surface water to drain away.
- View full instructions on www.azpects.co.uk or in included booklet
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL50 at checkout and is available on Standard & Bulky products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock in 3-5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.