EASYJoint is the original sweep-in jointing Compound and still the best truly "All Weather Paving Joint Compound" available and made in the UK. Do not be fooled by others making similar claims. This #1 product is sold across the world and is favoured by professional and DIY installers.
EASYJoint is a very quick, effective, and aesthetically pleasing way to fill joints between paving, be it natural stone or concrete flags. It is suitable for all types of paving material provided there is a gap of at least 3mm wide and 20mm deep.
As the name implies, EASYJoint is easy to use – simply soak the paving with water before commencing and then simultaneously sweep and wash the jointing compound into the joints, letting the water take the strain. Full instructions on how to joint paving and a demonstration video showing how to joint a patio can be found on this web site. If you cannot find what you are looking for on the Azpects site and need help on how to joint a patio or need any assistance with choosing the right hard landscaping product or how to use an EASY Range product, call our dedicated hard landscaping helpline where our trained staff will assist you.
The result of using EASYJoint, to joint your paving, will be a paving gap that is completely filled without the need for kneeling and compressing the material by hand that will last for years. A strong joint that will resist the elements and stand the test of time - better than traditional jointing methods.
Features and Benefits
- Truly an all weather jointing compound – An all year round hard landscaping product to point your paving that can be used whatever the weather conditions are before, during or after application
- Very fast to use – The use of water to wash and fill the joints between the paving is a breakthrough in jointing methodology. It assists the paving grout to compact into the joints so there is no need to 'strike' or 'tool' the joints unless you want a smooth finish.
- Less Effort – The wash and sweep in application method makes it easy to use and jointing paving is faster than traditional methods
- Technically advanced – Years of research and continuous development of our jointing compound makes this a market leader. We sell tens of thousands of EASYJoint tubs every month throughout the UK and in Europe.
- No staining or framing – When used correctly and the EASYJoint instructions are followed there will be no staining or framing to the paving. EASYJoint is safe to use with natural stone as well as being ideal for concrete paving. If you make an error however don't worry, the only stain our jointing compound might leave is linseed oil which will disappear and fade over time. Use lots of water when using the jointing grout and any linseed oil will sit on top of it and get washed away! Detailed instructions on how to joint paving with our sweep in sand can be found on this site or in the EASYJoint tub.
- No Waste – Opened tubs of EASYJoint, if not fully used, can be kept for later use providing they are covered by a minimum of 2" (50mm) or more of water. – There is no waste with our jointing compound, EASYJoint is an environmentally friendly product.
- Size: 12.5 kg
- Coverage - How many tubs will it take to joint my patio?: The amount you will need depends on paving size, joint depth, and width between slabs.
- Visit our online EASYJoint Calculator
- Note: EASYJoint - for jointing paving - continues to harden for several weeks and achieves its full strength after approximately 1 month.
- Colour: Stone Grey
How to use
- Instructions and Precautions for Pedestrian Paving Areas
- Before using EASYJoint carefully read these instructions and view the demonstration video.
Overview - Before you start
- EASYJoint is designed for use on a free draining site. Before using check the site conditions are suitable for the use of EASYJoint, which is a permeable jointing solution
- IMPORTANT: The project's ground conditions must be free draining. If the area stays naturally wet and rarely dries out, or if there is a high water table, then EASYJoint should not be used.
- EASYJoint cures gradually on contact with air so if the paving base never or rarely dries, nor will the bottom of the joints, resulting in joint failure. If the joints cannot gain full exposure to air, sometimes the top will crust over (from evaporation) but the lower section of the joint may not cure properly. Additionally, ensure the project has a suitable "fall" to allow surface water to drain away.
- View full instructions on www.azpects.co.uk or in included booklet