Babymore Luno Veni Wardrobe White Oak Effect
The Babymore Luno Veni Wardrobe matches perfectly with Luno and Veni furniture and cot beds with matching neat lines and a textured warm oak wood effect finish and contrasting white details.
This wardrobe boasts a huge cupboard space, a hanging rail and an adjustable shelf for all your baby's clothes and possessions. Underneath the cupboard area is a generously deep full width drawer, giving plenty of additional space.
The wardrobe has soft close doors and elegant, brushed metal handles are used to complete the look.
Features and Benefits
- Matches Luno And Veni Cot Beds And Furniture –This wardrobe matches perfectly with your Babymore Luno or Veni cot beds and furniture.
- Plenty Of Storage – A hanging rail, adjustable shelf and deep full size drawer offer ample storage for all your baby's belongings.
- Soft Close Doors – The soft closing wardrobe doors are ideal for a nursery or child's room as you can tidy up without waking them!
- Colour:Oak Effect And White Finish
- Dimensions:H170 x W84 x D50cm
- 2 Door Wardrobe With Drawer
- Adjustable shelf
- Hanging rail
- Full width drawer
- Soft close doors
- Brushed metal handles
- Requires self assembly
- 12 months guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.