Barbary & Oak 29cm Cast Iron Oval Casserole - Red
This Tower Barbary Oak 29cm shallow casserole pan is a reliable cooking companion that any avid cook needs in their kitchen.
Featuring a quality cast iron construction, this material is highly durable and is built to last a lifetime, making it perfect for those who love to make delicious casseroles for all the family.
This material also helps retain the heat, keeping your food warmer for longer and providing even heat distribution for better cooking results.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – The quality enamel interior coating prevents food from sticking and burning, making it easy to clean after an intense cooking session.
- Easy Clean – This casserole dish is easy to wash, simply handwash with warm, soapy water to bring your caasserole cast back to life.
- A domed lid is included, which helps lock in and retain all the moisture to ensure your food is tender with an enhanced flavour.
- The handle is ergonomically designed, providing you with a comfortable and safe grip when cooking or serving.
- Freezer safe.
- Grill and oven safe.
- Capacity – 3L
- Dimensions: H11 X W21 X D36
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Colour: Red
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.