Barbie 16" Kids Bike
- Reviews (1)
If your little one wants to learn how to ride or needs an upgrade to a slightly bigger model then this is the bike to do it. This 16” Barbie bicycle is perfect for little legs and with stabilisers, that can be removed once their confidence has built, it’s the ideal first bike.
This adorable bike has a sturdy metal frame, plastic mudguards and a cute little doll carrier on the rear, so everyone can enjoy the bike ride. Strong metal wheels and durable rubber tyres keep your little one riding safely and the cute pink styling will appeal to the Barbie fan in them.
Reliable front and rear calliper brakes provide the stopping power while adjustable saddle and handlebar options make this comfortable to ride.
Some self-assembly is required with this bike.
Features and Benefits
- Officially licensed – This Barbie themed bike is officially licensed and features decals and details from the brand.
- Removable stabilisers – Whether they are just beginning to learn or already have the ability to ride, this bike can cater for both with the removable training wheels.
- Designed for little legs – Specifically for kids, this bike is designed to safe and comfortable for them to ride.
- Official Barbie licensed product
- Freewheeling mechanism
- Front and rear brakes
- Removable stabilisers
- Rubber tyres
- 16" metal wheels
- Wheel inserts
- Rear doll carrier with strap
- Suits 5 - 8 years
- Height range 107 - 138 cm
- Partial self-assembly
- 1 year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.