Barracuda Corvus 200 Steel Road Bike 700c Wheel - White/Blue
Introducing the new Barracuda Corvus 200 Men's Road Racing Bike blue/white. The Corvus 200 sets out to achieve what a decent entry-level road bike should be. It could be your first introduction to road bikes or a winter hack, so where ever you plan to ride it won't let you down
This lightweight alloy frame, CRO-MO power fork Barracuda is equipped with solid componentry, for example, the 14 Speed Shimano Tourney SIS Gearing, alloy brake calliper's. The 700c alloy rims are grouped with 23c all-black fast-rolling tyres to get you started on the road.The geometry of the frame coupled with the drop-down handlebars and power forks allows the rider to embrace the road fully.
A suitable first bike taking you into road riding, the Corvus 200 has the key factors in place for your journey to be a reliable one!.
Features and Benefits
- Entry-level – The perfect model for you to try out a new sport without breaking the bank balance.
- Classic road bike features – With drop-down handlebars and power forks that allow the rider to feel comfortable straight away.
- Ergonomic design – The geometry of the frame lets your back keep straight and supports your arms for that high-speed racing.
- Frame Size (in inch): 22
- Gear Type: Rapid Shift
- Suspension: N
- Tyre Size (in inch): 28
- Alloy race geometry frame
- Alloy power fork
- Shimano gearing system
- 21 speed
- 700 x 23c race tyres
- Padded sports saddle
- Dimensions: D 20 x W 76 x H 18 cm
- Colour: White/Red