Barracuda Draco 4 21 Inch Frame 29 Inch Wheel 24 Speed Disc Brake Mountain Bike - Green/Black
The Barracuda Draco 4 Frame 29 Inch Wheel 24 Speed Disc Brake Mountain Bike in Green/Black is the personification of excellence and one the best ways to spend your hard earned money with a magnificent purchase. With its high-quality frame, neutral handling and performance-orientated features, this bike was made to stand out from the crowd. Also featuring 24-speed Shimano gears, disc brakes and big wheels to keep on rolling with Mtb style tyres. Buy the Barracuda Draco 4 Frame 29 Inch Wheel 24 Speed Disc Brake Mountain Bike in Green/Black to ride in style today!
Features and Benefits
- Shimano gear system – 21 Speed Shimano gears for slick smooth transmission, making the ride a much easier and efficient experience.
- V Brakes – The powerful v brakes are easy to reach and provide a very strong stopping power despite the speed you’re cycling at.
- Functional – This bike has great ease of handle, which any terrain very easy to manoeuvre.
- Shimano EZ fire 24-speed gears.
- 29 MTB specific tyres.
- 29 inch Suntour xcm lockout Suspension Fork.
- 160mm disc brakes.
- Padded MTB saddle.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.