Barracuda Liberty Women's Hybrid Bike
If you cannot decide whether to buy a mountain bike or a road bike, then consider the Barracuda Liberty Women's Hybrid! It takes the durability of the mountain bike, and the lighter weight and agility of a road bike to give you the perfect combination for commuting, weekend rides and more.
The Liberty features Shimano EZ-Fire EF50 gear shifters, which are easy to use at the touch of a button whilst you keep in control of the bike. Shifting is quick and effortless, and there are 21 wide range gears to help you over any terrain.
Also included are powerful V-type mountain bike style brakes with short reach 3-finger brake levers ideal for all hand sizes, and all-weather alloy rim brake pads for reliable braking in all conditions.
For comfort, not only do you have an adjustable height and angle quill stem and riser handlebar, but you also have a Velo plush saddle which features a dual density gel base for enhanced all-ride comfort, complete with reflective corners.
Features and Benefits
- Shimano 21 gears with EZ-Fire shifting – features easy to use Shimano EZ-Fire shifters for safe and quick shifting in all conditions
- Step-Thru frame design – the women's version of the Liberty features an easier access step-thru frame design
- Powerful V-brake type linear pull brakes – easy to use with smooth modulation thanks to the short reach brake levers
- Deep section alloy road rims – makes a stronger wheel with shorter spokes also saving weight, and aerodynamically better than standard flat rims
- Frame sizes available: 17 & 19 Inch.
- Fork: 700C straight leg hybrid trekking fork.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano triple chainring front mech.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7-speed rear mech
- Number of Gears: 21 Speed (3 x 7).
- Chainset: Plastic coated steel chainset with 3 chainrings.
- Pedals: Metal caged nylon body hybrid pedals
- Bottom Bracket: Semi-sealed bottom bracket
- Cassette: 7-speed Shimano MF freewheel.
- Chain: 7-speed index chain.
- Brakeset: Alloy V-Brake with short reach levers
- Handlebars: Hybrid low rise handlebar
- Stem: Adjustable angle quill stem
- Grips: Velo dual density comfort profiled grips
- Headset: Semi-sealed ball bearing headset.
- Rims: Alloy 700C 36 hole rims
- Hubs: Alloy hubs 36 holes with nutted axles.
- Tyres: 700 x 40C hybrid trekking tyres.
- Saddle: Velo plush hybrid saddle with dual density base.
- Weight: 14kg.
- Clear chainguard mounted to chainset.