Barracuda Rogue E-Bike - Black
Urban utility just got a whole lot funkier with the Barracuda Rogue, Built to conform to UK standards but super stylish and comfortable with its long seat, plus the fat 20 x 4.0-inch tyres are perfect for cruising the streets!
Each component of the Rogue was hand-selected by our team of experienced e-bike enthusiasts who understand the expectations and real-life applications e-bikers are looking for – because we're e-bike fanatics!
We're proud to ride this fully featured fat wheel electric bike with its unique vintage moped design and powerful hub engine for fun, family and work!
Please note: All electric bikes in Northern Ireland are regarded in law as motorcycles. Users must register their E-bikes with the DVLA, pay road tax and have motor insurance. Riders must also have a valid driving licence and wear an approved motorbike helmet.
Features and Benefits
- Rear hub motor – provides plenty of power to extend any rider’s range and help you up those tough hills.
- Removable lithium-ion battery – A high-quality, 11.5ah battery, provides the motor all the power it needs to reach the maximum 15.5mph power-assisted speed.
- Reliable – Powerful front & rear disc brakes provide safe and secure breaking.
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame Size: 18"
- Rear hub motor
- Removable lithium-ion battery: 11.5ah
- Maximum 15.5mph power-assisted speed
- Wired in front light system
- Shimano shift 7-speed gear system
- Front & rear disc brakes
- Max power assist to 15.5 mph as per EU regulations
- Supplied 99% assembled - minimal home assembly required before first use
- Charge fully before first use
- Dimensions: D 184 x W 23 x H 102 cm
- Colour: Black