This artificial grass is soft and springy underfoot, providing you with a lawn which is green and lush all year round and a safe playing surface for both children and pets. Easy to maintain and eco-friendly, not only will artificial grass save on water in the summer months but it is also hard-wearing and looks beautifully natural. Mowing the lawn will become a chore of the past, so you can spend more time enjoying your garden and less time taking care of it.
Features and Benefits
- Aesthetics - Unlike natural grass, artificial grass is aesthetically pleasing all year round. With no mud, bare patches or sun-stained yellow spots, your lawn will always look pristine.
- Maintenance - It’s a lot easier to maintain artificial grass, with no mowing or watering required.
- Safe and springy - It’s great for children and pets, as it provides a safe surface to play on and won’t leave you with muddy paws to deal with.
- Eco-friendly - It’s environmentally friendly as it doesn’t require watering, which also happens to lower your utility bills!
- Pile height – This determines how long your grass is, so consider how deep you would like it to feel.
- Yarn shape – This decides the texture of your grass, from downy soft to thick and bushy.
- Yarns per square metre – The higher this is, the fuller your lawn will look.
- Colour – This comes down to personal preference, with a range of looks from light to dark.
- Yarn pile height: 25cm
- Total height: 27mm
- Machine gauge: 3/8”
- Stitches: 16/10cm
- Stitch rate: 16800 stitches /m2
- Yarn pile weight: 960 g/m2
- Total weight: 2210 g/m2
- Drainage hole diameter: 5mm
- Hole rate: 80/100 holes / m2
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Colour: Green