Baxi Brazilia F8ST Thermostatic Wall Heater - Beige/Oak
- Reviews (1)
Perfect for larger rooms in the house, the stylish Baxi Brazilia F8ST Thermostatic Wall Heater is both stylish and effective. This thermostatic heater comes with oak effect side panels and wall mounting capabilities, making this heater a classy addition to your living room.
The control on the front of the heater allows a choice of 3 heat settings, allow you to control exactly how warm you wish to be. This thermostatic heater combines a sophisticated design with a supreme level of comfort.
Features and benefits
- Eye catching design–The slim, sleek design fits perfectly into any surrounding, specifically smaller living places.
- Doesn't take up any space–Compact design can be fitted on a wall.
- Manual Control–There are 3 heat positions available, providing complete control!
- Up tp 2.3kW of heat output
- Colour/Finish/Material: Beige/Oak
- Product dimensions:H43 x W51.6 x D15.2cm
- Length of guarantee: 1 Year
- LPG conversion kit available
- 3 heat settings
- Wall mounted
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.