Bear Grylls Waterproof Video Eyewear
- Reviews (1)
There’s nothing cooler than being able to film your adventure from your own personal and unique point-of-view and the Bear Grylls Waterproof Video Eyewear puts this power firmly in your hands.
Whether you have reached the summit after a long mountain climbing adventure or want to capture your adventure on the slopes, this camera enables you to film and capture professional quality video and images in any weather or environment. Ready-to-go when you are, it is both your UV protection eyewear and HD camera, so absolutely no need for extra mounts, set ups - or sunnies.
Reassuringly, the lightweight, rugged Grilamid TR90 impact resistant frame is certified IP6 Dustproof and IP6 Waterproof, letting you get stuck in with no worries. Both polarised and clear polycarbonate lenses are included and have UV400 protection (Certified EN166/172 & ANSI Z87.1 protected), which are easily swapped over as and when needed.
The Bear Grylls Waterproof Video Eyewear gives you the power to film and capture professional quality video and images in any weather or environment from your own point of view (POV). The one-touch control and unique built-in vibrate alerts ensure you have a clear signal when your device is on and recording.
For some adventures, you’ve just got to travel light and take the bare essentials. This product is unique in that it’s both your eyewear and HD camera. No complicated mounts or set ups, just a pair of ultra-cool glasses. The eyewear captures your point-of-view while remaining completely hands-free and better still, you don’t have to worry about missing that moment. It’s pretty much your field of vision, so if you can see it, you’re recording it.
Often, there just isn’t time to fiddle around and set up your camera, and this video eyewear’s one-touch record button will capture that epic moment while you stay firmly in it, filming or capturing from your own, unique point of view.
Protecting your eyes and optimising your vision is essential when exploring different environments and this eyewear provides this guarantee. The impact resistant (Certified EN166/172 & ANSI Z87.1 protected) polarised lenses have UV400 protection and 100% UVA and UVB protection. The polarised lens enhances clarity and contrast of vision and protects you from dangerous glare and bright reflections that could throw you off your step.
When you’re in changing daylight and environments, having the option to switch out your lenses is important. The clear Polycarbonate lenses are perfect for when indoors, at night, and in early mornings and evenings when tinted lenses are not needed. The impact resistant (Certified EN166/172 & ANSI Z87.1 protected) clear polycarbonate lenses also offers UV400 protection and 100% UVA and UVB protection.
Features and Benefits
- Share your adventures from your point-of-view – a unique film is produced for others to experience your journey.
- Only take the bare essentials with you – keep your hands free while climbing and exploring rough terrain.
- Resistant & durable design for the great outdoors – take them anywhere in world in almost any environment.
- Don't miss a moment with one-touch recording – quick and easy with no fuss, just record your adventure instantly.
- Maximum resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080p (30 fps)
- Other resolutions: HD 1280 x 720p (60 fps), VGA 640 x 480p (120 fps)
- Sensor: CMOS
- Image stabilisation: Digital
- White balance: Auto
- Field of view: 90°
- Focal length: 3.5 mm
- 35 mm equivalent: 26.25 mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.2
- Minimum focusing distance: 100 cm
- Normal focusing distance: 100 cm to infinity
- Focusing: Autofocus
- Photo mode: Yes
- Image resolution: 1920 x 1080p
- Video file formats: MOV
- Audio file formats: AAC
- Internal memory: 16 GB
- Waterproof: Water resistant (IP6)
- Dustproof: Yes
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion 500 mAh
- Battery life: Up to 75 minutes
- Dimensions Folded: 45 x 150 x 75 mm (H x W x D)