Beko CFG3582DW 268L Frost Free Combi 50/50 Fridge Freezer - White
Designed to make your life easier, this 268-litre combi fridge freezer will fit perfectly in your home. Frost-Free technology means you'll never need to manually defrost your freezer, whilst FreezerGuard means your appliance can be kept anywhere in the home, even the garage. This model also features a slim line water tank which sits neatly on the fridge door, leaving you with more space to store for your food.
- Non Plumbed Water Dispenser: Produces chilled water on tap without the need to plumb anything in
- Frost Free: There is no need to manually defrost the freezer. This great feature prevents ice building up and restricting valuable storage space.
- Freezer Guard: Ideal for locating your appliance anywhere in the home, this technology ensures that food stays frozen, even when the outside temperature drops as low as -15ºC.
- LED Lighting: Brighter and more energy efficient than a standard bulb.
- Adjustable glass shelves - Flexibility to change shelf height, useful when storing tall items
- Large Salad Crisper: Separate storage space for all your favourite fruit and vegetables.
- Clear Freezer Fronts: Enabling you to easily identify food stored in the freezer.
- Metal Back: Flame retardant for added safety
- Dimensions: H:57.5 x W:54.0 x D:182.4 cm
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:1 Year
- Model Number: CFG3582DW
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.