Beko CFP3691VW 324L Frost Free Combi 50/50 Fridge Freezer - White
To help keep your food fresher for longer, this 324-litre fridge freezer features innovative HarvestFresh technology located in the salad crisper, which preserves the vitamins in your fruit and veg for longer. Featuring Beko's FreezerGuard technology, this model can be kept anywhere in the home, withstanding temperatures as low as -15°C. What's more, there's no need to waste time defrosting this appliance thanks to built-in Frost-Free technology, a feature which prevents ice building up and restricting valuable storage space.
- Innovative 3 colour light technology: Cleverly mimics the natural 24 hour sun cycle to preserve fruit and veg vitamins for longer.
- Freezer Guard Technology: Ensures your food stays frozen, even when the outside temperature drops as low as -15ºC.
- Open Door Alarm: Warns you with an audible alarm when the door is left open, to prevent cold air escaping.
- LED lighting: Brighter and more durable than a standard bulb.
- Reversible Doors: Provides customisability, for left or right hand opening.
- Adjustable Glass Shelves: Flexibility to change shelf height, useful when storing tall items.
- Metal Back: Flame retardant for added safety.
- Dimensions: H:65.5 x W:59.5 x D:191.0 cm
- Colour: White
- Energy Rating: F
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Model Number: CFP3691VW
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.