Beko DVS04020W 45cm Slimline Freestanding Dishwasher - White
This space-saving, Beko slimline dishwasher in a beautiful white finish comes with 4 programmes to choose from, including a Mini 30' programme, which washes a full load in just 30 minutes. For added ease, this model also has a Half Load function- perfect for days when there's fewer dishes to wash. What's more, this model features a removable cutlery basket, leaving you with extra room for larger dishes.
- Slimline dishwasher with 10 place settings capacity
- Half load programme - Saving you time and money with this smaller load option
- Removable cultery basket - Make extra space for washing all of your dishes
- Child lock feature - Preventing any little ones to access or programme the dishwasher when in or out of use
- E energy rating -With an 'E' rating which is gentle on your bills and the environment
- Low water consumption - Save on utility bills this the dishwasher's low water and energy consumption
- Dimensions: H:85.0 x W:44.8 x D:60.0 cm
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:1 year
- Model Number: DVS04020W
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.