Beko KDVC100X Freestanding 100cm Double Oven Range Cooker - Stainless Steel
Cooking big meals is easy and hassle–free, thanks to the Beko KDVC100X Freestanding 100cm Double Oven Range Cooker’s two large 63L ovens and separate grill. These two fan–assisted ovens ciculate hot air throughout each cavity, guaranteeing more consistent and evenly–cooked dishes, no matter which shelf they’re placed on.
The five–zone ceramic hob offers you plenty of cooking space for all your pots and pans, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of improved cooking flexibility. While the ceramic coating ensures they’re easy to wipe clean after use too! Meanwhile the separate warming zone helps you serve up all your dishes at the same time, by maintaining the perfect serving temperatures while the rest of the meal cooks.
What’s more, designed to let you spend more time cooking and less time cleaning, the CleanZone inner glass doors make it difficult for grease and dirt to cling on to, so there’s less for you to clean.
Features and Benefits
- Five–zone ceramic hob– Offering you added cooking flexibility, and plenty of space for all your pots and pans!
- Easy clean doors– CleanZone technology uses a nano coating that makes it hard for dirt and grease to cling to the interior doors.
- Versatile– Featuring two fan ovens, a grill function, and a seperate warming zone.
- Fit type: Freestanding
- Fan ovens: 2
- Dimensions: H90 x W100 x D60cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Burners: 5
- Hob material: Ceramic
- Grill function: Yes
- Interior oven lights: Yes
- Energy efficiency rating: A
- Fuel type: Electric
- Cavities: 4
- Display type: LED
- Residual heat indicator: Yes
- Timer function: Yes
- Interior material: Enamel
- Main cavity: 63L
- Second cavity: 63L
- Third cavity: 30L
- Colour: Stainless Steel
Unfortunately during National Lockdown for Covid19, the only delivery service available during this period will be non–contact doorstep delivery. This is in line with UK Government guidelines for the safety of both the customer and the delivery drivers.
Customers will be contacted to book a delivery date prior to delivery, if a doorstep delivery is not suitable please advise at this point.
All drivers will be wearing appropriate PPE.
For safety reasons packaging will not be removed so disposal will be the customers responsibility.