Beko TAM8202B Cosmopolis 2 Slice Toaster - Black and Chrome
Prepare tasty breakfasts and quick snacks with this contemporary black toaster from Beko. Part of the Cosmopolis range, it has a timeless retro design featuring a stylish geometric pattern and chrome accents which will bring a classy new look into any kitchen.
Don’t you hate it when you lose a sliced bagel in the toaster? Well that should no longer happen thanks to the extra wide slots! There will be space to toast the thickest of sliced breads and warm the sweetest of waffles to your exact preference using the five browning levels.
Saving time is inevitable with this toaster as the defrost feature will allow you to enjoy bread straight from the freezer within minutes. Plus, if you get caught on the phone and your freshly toasted pitta bread has cooled down, the reheat function will warm it back up without cooking further.
When you’re happy with the results, the high lift function will elevate your food higher than a standard toaster, making it super–easy and safe to grab. Also, this appliance makes crumbs quick to dispose of and is completely mess–free thanks to the removable crumb tray.
Features and benefits
- 2 x Extra wide slots– Allows thick breads and bagels to be toasted without getting trapped in the toaster.
- High lift function– Makes it easier and safer to remove your toast for serving.
- Five browning levels– You have control over the cooking time for perfectly made toast to suit all different taste preferences.
- Time saving functions– With the options to defrost, reheat and cancel, this toaster is highly convenient.
- Removable crumb tray– Here to catch your crumbs, it will minimise countertop mess and can be emptied into the bin with ease.
- Cord storage area– This will allow the beautiful retro design of this unit to take centre stage as the distracting power cord can be hidden.
- Dimensions: H17cm x W29cm x D20cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 2 Slices
- Power: 870W
- Weight: 1.7kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.