Beko VRT61821VD Beetle 21V Cordless 2-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner - Blue
- Reviews (1)
The 21V Beetle Cordless 2–in–1 vacuum ensures you can clean across any floor type to have the whole home looking spotless, even those hard–to–reach corners which can be tackled by the powerful motorized floor head or the handheld function.
Its lightweight design will allow you to whiz around the house, cleaning without back strain for up to 75 minutes continuously, from a 5 hour complete charge – Perfect if you need to vacuum more than once a day!
This vacuum offers a flexible, multi–purpose cleaning solution for your home. It's an upright vacuum to clean your carpets and hard floors, a handheld for a quick pick up after dinner, or it can also be used as a stick vacuum to reach the top of book shelves and curtain poles.
Plus, for added convenience, the LED lights mounted on the vacuum head provide better visibility for a deep clean in shadows and rooms with low lighting. Once you’re done cleaning, the folding handle gives this vacuum and unique, space–saving design for easy storage in cupboards.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight– For effortless manoeuvrability, you’ll be able to clean seamlessly from room to room with this cordless vacuum.
- 75 Minute run time– You’ll have more than enough battery to complete your cleaning routine, and a full recharge takes just 5 hours.
- Space–saving design– Simply use the one–click function on the handle to collapse the appliance for easy storage.
- Multi–purpose– Use as an upright vacuum to cover large floor surfaces fast and efficiently, and switch to handheld or stick usage for cleaning harder to reach areas.
- LED headlights– The floor head will illuminate your path for an easier clean, great help under shadows.
- Running timecolon; 75 minutes
- Charge time: 5 hours
- Dimensions: H112cm x W27cm x D22cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Blue
- Power: 21V
- Capacity: 0.4L
- Weight: 4.35kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.