Beko WKM8306T Cosmopolis 1.7L Kettle - Duck Egg
- Reviews (2)
Brew up in style with this contemporary teal blue Beko kettle. Part of the Cosmopolis range, available in different colours with co–ordinating toasters, it has a timeless retro design featuring a stylish geometric pattern and chrome accents which will bring a classy new look into any kitchen.
The large 1.7 litre capacity means it’ll easily make up to 7 cups of tea or coffee at once – the perfect amount for when you’re having a get–together with a few friends. Its 3000 watt power output means you’ll never be waiting long for your first sip either, and the 360 degree connection means it can be placed down from any angle/position.
If you’re busy chatting with family and flick it on without checking the water level, the clever boil dry protection will automatically switch it off to prevent interior damage. Plus, non–slip feet ensure this appliance will always be secure and never at risk of toppling over.
Features and Benefits
- 3000W power output– Boils water fast, for a cuppa with less waiting around.
- 1.7 litre capacity– Large enough to make up to 7 cups of tea or coffee at once, so nobody goes thirsty!
- Boil Dry Protection– This will automatically switch off the heating element when no water is present in the tank, to prevent internal damage.
- 360° rotating base– For effortless placing down of the kettle from any direction, ideal for left or right handed use.
- Non–slip feet– Keeps your kettle secure and stable to prevent accidents.
- Removable Limescale Filter– Will have your hot drink tasting fresh and it keeps the kettle performing for longer.
- Easy to pour spout– Allows effortless and fast serving.
- Dimensions: H26 x W22 x D16.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Teal
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 3000W
- Weight: 1.5kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.