Beldray Anti-Bac Double Sided Spray Mop - Silver
Effortlessly achieve streak free, gleaming floors in no time with the Beldray Double–Sided Spray Mop, treated with the antimicrobial ingredient of zinc pyrithione to prevent bacteria build-up, keeping your mop fresh for longer.
Featuring a 2 in 1 flip head which can be used wet or dry, simply fill up the 300 ml water tank and squeeze the trigger to clean without the use of a bucket. Complete with a soft–grip handle; moulded for comfort this mop is a perfect solution for a variety of hard floors.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – Keep your floors clean with the Beldray Double–Sided Spray Mop with a 2 in 1 head which can be used wet or dry, on most hard floors.
- Easy to Use – Simply fill up the 300 ml water tank and squeeze the easy to use trigger without the worry of drips or streaks. This lightweight mop can be easily stored away after use.
- Antibacterial – Contains the antimicrobial ingredient of zinc pyrithione to resist staining and bacteria build–up keeping the mop fresher for longer.
- Dimensions: H12.5 x W41 x D120cm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.