Beldray BEL0931EM 2800W 400ml Rapid Glide Pro Steam Iron - Emerald Green
Effortlessly tackle creases and wrinkles in style with the Beldray 2800W Steam Iron, a must–have addition to any home. Boasting an ergonomic and lightweight design with an easy-grip handle and 2.5m long power cord, this modern device in an attractive emerald green finish will help you smash through large ironing piles with ease!
Ideal for a variety of fabrics, the iron features a variable temperature control and a ceramic soleplate for a durable, smooth glide. Designed for hassle–free use, the iron has a 400ml water tank, anti–drip and self–clean function to prevent dreaded water stains marking your clean laundry. While, the handy water spray feature and powerful vertical steam burst ensures stubborn crease removal at all times.
Features and Benefits
- 2800W motor– Provides rapid heat up time and brilliant crease removal with minimal effort.
- Easy grip handle– Makes this ergonomic and lightweight device comfortable to carry for long ironing sessions.
- Vertical steam function– Produces a burst of steam to remove stubborn creases from hanging clothes and upholstery.
- Anti–drip and continuous steam– Ensures great results every time without staining clothes.
- 2.5 metre power cord– Allows safe and simple manoeuvrability with minimal distraction.
- Ceramic soleplate– Glides effortlessly over clothes and remove stubborn creases with continuous steam.
- Variable temperature control– Use the dial to select the best level of heat required for crease removal across all different types of fabrics.
- Dimensions: H15.5cm x W12.3cm x D30cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Emerald Green
- Capacity: 400ml
- Power: 2800W
- Weight: 1.6kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.