BenQ EW2780Q 27 inch Computer Monitor - Metallic Grey
Equip your entertainment corner with this BenQ monitor. It brings an excellent cinematic experience plus superior sound quality for your immersion into the cinematic world. BenQ HDRi and superior built–in speakers offer a much more immersive entertainment experience than you've ever had before.
Features and Benefits
- STUNNING 2K DISPLAY – Enjoy immaculate 16:9 image quality with 2K QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution and 99% sRGB wide color gamut
- HDRi – BenQ proprietary technology, enhances the HDR content on your screen with intelligent control, clarity adjustments and vivid colors
- BUILT–IN SPEAKERS – True tone sounds from industry–leading built–in speakers for better immersion
- EASY ACCESS – Quickly access preferred settings with the 5–key navigator. Enjoy all kinds of content from versatile input sources like DisplayPort and HDMI ports
- EYE–CARE TECHNOLOGY – Reduces eye fatigue and better user comfort with B.I. (Brightness Intelligence Plus), low blue light, flicker–free, ePaper, eye reminder, and color weakness features.
- Length of guarantee: 2 years PUR
- Colour: Metallic Grey
- Energy Class: Class F
- Energy Consumption per Year: 37 kWh
- Power Consumption (On mode): 25.5 W
- Panel Type: IPS
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: 2K QHD 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 / 20000000:1 (dynamic)
- Response Time: 5 ms (grey–to–grey)
- Colour Support: 16.7 million colours
- Input Connectors: 2xHDMI, DisplayPort
- Display Position Adjustments: Tilt
- Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 61.4 cm x 19.6 cm x 46.14 cm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Compliant Standards: TUV Rheinland Flicker Free Certification, HDCP 2.2, TUV LBL
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.