BenQ EW3270U 31.5 inch Computer Monitor - Metallic Grey
The EW3270U monitor showcases High Dynamic Range for dazzling brightness with stark contrast for deep blacks and wide color range for intense video performance. The EW3270U monitor brings HDR together with Brightness Intelligence Plus technology to gently soften bright areas while keeping dark details crystal clear. Equip your entertainment area with the BenQ EW–series HDR 10 bit 4K monitor. It delivers an excellent cinematic experience plus superior sound quality for the ultimate cinematic immersion. BenQ HDRi and the superior built–in TrueSound treVolo speakers offer a better entertainment experience than ever before.
Features and Benefits
- HDR support – HDR increases the dynamic range between black and white to showcase high clarity and details
- Brightness Intelligence Plus technology – Monitor adjusts brightness and colour temperature based on on–screen content and ambient light conditions
- Display colours – 1.07 billion colours; Eye–Care technology: Low Blue Light and Flicker–Free technology reduce eye discomfort
- Multiple connectivity – HDMI 2.0, DP1.2, USB–C, display port inputs for multi–device connection
- Length of Guarantee: 2 Years PUR
- Colour: Metallic Grey
- Energy Class: Class G
- Energy Consumption per Year: 77 kWh
- Power Consumption (On mode): 40.6 W
- Panel Type: VA
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: 4K UHD (2160p) 3840 x 2160 (DisplayPort: 60 Hz, HDMI: 60 Hz)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.181 mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 / 20000000:1 (dynamic)
- Response Time: 4 ms (grey–to–grey)
- Colour Support: 1.07 billion colours
- Input Connectors: 2xHDMI, DisplayPort, USB–C
- Display Position Adjustments: Tilt
- Voltage: AC 90 – 264 V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 73.958 cm x 21.824 cm x 52.682 cm
- Weight: 7.5 kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.