BenQ PD3200Q 32 inch Computer Monitor - Black
Designed to meet the rising demands for large–sized viewing and stunning definition, the PD3200Q boasts a 32 inch W 2K display built with BenQ's VA panel technology to provide higher contrast and deeper blacks.
Features and Benefits
- Precise Details to Create Perfection – Design professionals never compromise on details. BenQ Designer Monitors deliver absolute color precision and ultra detailed high resolution to craft every step leading to brilliant work, turning design dreams into reality.
- 2K QHD High Resolution – 2K QHD (2560x1440) resolution offers extraordinary clarity of fine details and depth of subtle textures optimized for visually intensive work in animation, visual effects, graphics, and photos.
- Professionally Factory–Calibrated for Exacting Color Accuracy – Each BenQ Designer Monitor is individually factory–calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta–E and Gamma performance. Calibration results are validated against industry color standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.
- CAD/CAM Mode – Offering superior contrast for lines and shapes in technical illustrations, CAD/CAM mode accentuates the finest details to produce incredible display performance in Pro/E, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, CATIA, or other design software.
- Length of Guarantee: 3 Years
- Colour: Black
- Energy Class: Class G
- Energy Consumption per Year: 57 kWh
- Power Consumption (On mode): 41.7 W
- Features: KVM Switch, USB 3.0 hub
- Panel Type: VA
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Pixel Pitch: 0.276 mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 / 20000000:1 (dynamic)
- Response Time: 4 ms (grey–to–grey)
- Colour Support: 1.07 billion colours
- Input Connectors: HDMI, DVI–D, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort
- Display Position Adjustments: Height, pivot (rotation), tilt
- Voltage: AC 90 – 264 V (47 – 63 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) – with stand: 74 cm x 21.3 cm x 49 cm
- Weight: 12.5 kg
- Environmental Standards: TCO Certified Displays 8, ENERGY STAR Qualified
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.