BenQ Zowie XL2740 27 inch Gaming Monitor - Grey
XL series features the premiere monitors for PC e–Sports, fine–tuned to guarantee smooth and responsive experience, and clear images to arm you for competition. XL–series features the premiere monitors for PC s–Sports, fine–tuned to guarantee the smoothest and responsive experience, and the clearest images to arm you for competition.
Features and Benefits
- Native 240 Hz Refresh Rate/strong> – Catch every detail of motion and enjoy the most fluid gameplay by ZOWIE native 240 Hz refresh rate monitor, which ensures a flawless view of fast–motion and dramatic transitions consistently at all time. (Please make sure the PC performance is up to par to fully activate 240 Hz)
- Shield – Shield – reveal the way to be concentrated in games. The adjustable angle and removable design allows Shield to adopt various environments according to preference. Just focus on winning the game.
- Optimize Gaming Precision – Color Vibrance gives you the flexibility to get the color performance. With 20 levels of Color Vibrance settings, you can get specific viewing requirements and preferences for all types of gameplay.
- Personalize Viewing Angles – The Height Adjustable Stand can be operated with just one finger so you can easily adjust the height of the monitor to your preferred viewing angle, maximizing your comfort.
- Length of Guarantee: 3 Years
- Colour: Grey
- Energy Class: Class E
- Energy Consumption per Year: 31 kWh
- Power Consumption (On mode): 21.2 W
- Features: USB 2.0 hub
- Panel Type: TN
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 (DisplayPort: 240 Hz, DVI: 144 Hz, HDMI1: 120 Hz, HDMI2: 240 Hz)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.311 mm
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 / 12000000:1 (dynamic)
- Response Time: 1 ms (grey–to–grey)
- Colour Support: 16.7 million colours
- Input Connectors: 2xHDMI, DVI–D, DisplayPort
- Display Position Adjustments: Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Voltage: AC 120/230 V
- Dimensions (WxDxH) – with stand: 63.25 cm x 22.5 cm x 55.88 cm
- Weight: 8.5 kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.