Berlin 2 Seater Fabric Sofa Tweed Blue
Relax in style and comfort on the Berlin 2 Seater Sofa in Tweed Blue.
This sofa is designed with a simple and modern shape to bring a contemporary feel to your room, while its compact size makes it a great choice for smaller spaces.
Upholstered in smart and durable herringbone tweed fabric the soft blue colour is the perfect neutral and will easily match with most interiors.
The comfortable seat and back cushions are loose, meaning they can be easily taken apart for cleaning, while the fabric is able to be professionally cleaned when you want to refresh your sofa.
The Berlin sofa is finished with sleek black legs to add to its stylish look.
Features and Benefits
- Cleanable Fabric – No need to worry when you want to freshen up your sofa, as the fabric has been designed so it can be professionally cleaned.
- Compact Shape – The streamlined shape of the Berlin sofa means it can fit neatly into a variety of areas, ideal if your room is short on space.
- 12 Months Guarantee – All Berlin sofas come with a 12 month guarantee (subject to terms and conditions) meaning that you can simply relax and enjoy your new sofa.
- Colour:Tweed Blue
- Dimensions:H86 x W134 x D79 cm
- 2 Seater Sofa
- Loose Seat and Back Cushions
- Durable Tweed Fabric
- 12 months guarantee
- While dimensions shown are as accurate as possible please allow for small variations in size due to the hand made processes involved in manufacture.
- Sofas can only be returned if in original packaging, unopened and unused due to hygiene reasons. The delivery cost return charge is £90
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.