Best for Boots Outdoor Reversible Geometric Garden Carpet
Add a touch of contemporary style and elegance to your garden, with the Reversible Outdoor Garden Carpet by Best for Boots.
Thanks to the weave type used to create it, this garden rug is reversible, allowing you to choose whichever style suits your space best. Simply add to the centre of your patio, place underneath your garden furniture, or use to create a separation between areas. This piece is bound to make a statement, adding a beautiful new focal point to your garden area.
Being easy to clean, the outdoor carpet will remain looking great for many summer seasons. And with a waterproof design, it can be kept outdoors throughout your garden get togethers to add an inviting, cosy atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy.
Features and Benefits
- Reversible Design – This garden carpet has been woven in such a way that both sides can be used, so you can change your styling as you wish.
- Contemporary Style – Designed with a geometric pattern, this garden rug has a beautful design that will look great in a variety of garden spaces.
- Waterproof – This rug is water permeable and designed for outdoor use alongside furniture throughout the summer, ideal for adding texture.
- Outdoor Garden Carpet
- Geometric Styling
- Reversible Design
- Easy to Clean
- Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: H 0.3 x W 186 x D 119.5cm
- Colour: Black/White
Please note, we are unable to deliver this item to the following locations and postcodes:
- Scotland Mainland (Postcodes DG, TD, ML, EH, G, FK, DD, AB, KY)
- Highlands and Islands (Postcodes HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE)
- Channel Islands/Guernsey
- Isle of Man
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.