Biohort AvantGarde Double Door Metal Shed - Quartz Grey
The Biohort garden shed AvantGarde lives up to its name. It is an extremely robust and sturdy metal garden shed which meets the requirements of modern architecture.
The shapely design features many practical advantages which ensure that daily use is free of problems and full of pleasure. The life-long freedom from maintenance saves both money and valuable time. The integrated 3-way locking mechanism with a stainless steel door handle and standard cylinder lock protects your garden tools, equipment and accessories from unauthorized access.
The perfect building for any garden, the AvantGarde shed from Biohort will be a long-lasting and stylish addition to your outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
Stainless steel door handle
Standard cylinder lock
3-way locking mechanism prevents unwanted entry
Insurance coverage with household insurance
Spare key included
Consists of 2 shelves (depth: 24.5 cm, width: 74 cm) and 2 support rails.
• Made of hot-dipped galvanized steel plate
• Load bearing capacity max. 15kg each shelf
• Easy to install afterwards
2 tool holders
• Great for organised tool storage
• Store away tools and garden equipment
• 5 tool holders (max) can be fitted to one door
4 tool hangers
• Made of hot-dipped galvanized steel plate
• Load bearing capacity approx. 10 kg
• Easy installation, simply click into place
Gas assisted spring damper
• Provides assistance when opening and closing the door
• Holds the door firmly in position
Acrylic glass fanlight with roof overhang
• Ensures a well lit shed interior
• The roof overhang provides protection from rain
• Integrated gutter with connection for 5/4" hose
• For collecting and draining rainwater
Preparation for roof insulation
• Prepared for the effortless installation of 2cm polystrene panels (not included) to insulate the roof
20 Year Guarantee
Biohort confidently offer a 20 year guarantee on all of their garden buildings. This ensures that this building gives you long lasting use and becomes a permanent fixture in your home. High quality materials and a robust construction create a durable and sturdy unit. See HERE for full details.
W x L x H (cm)
W x L x H (cm)
W x L (cm)
|6' x 7'||180 x 220 x 218||172 x 172||177 x 177||136|
|6' x 8'||180 x 260 x 218||172 x 212||177 x 217||146|
|6' x 10'||180 x 300 x 218||172 x 252||177 x 257||171|
|6' x 12'||180 x 380 x 222||172 x 332||177 x 337||187|
|8' x 7'||260 x 220 x 218||252 x 172||257 x 177||165|
|8' x 8'||260 x 260 x 218||252 x 212||257 x 217||197|
|8' x 10'||260 x 300 x 217||252 x 252||257 x 257||203|
|8' x 12'||260 x 380 x 222||252 x 332||257 x 337||242|
* All dimensions include the roof overhang
Top-quality materials ensure a lifetime free of maintenance.
Biohort uses only the best materials to manufacture its products. For our painted parts they use hot-dipped steel plates with an additional 'stove-enamel' layer with polyamide. The high-quality steel plates supplied by the Austrian and German steelworks are also used by premium German automobile manufacturers.
The use of top quality materials ensures that Biohort can confidently offer a 20-year guarantee against corrosion. This guarantee only applies under the prerequisite that no aggressive substances (e.g. chlorine, salt, etc.) are stored in our products and that there are no aggressive environmental conditions present; e.g. proximity to the sea or the influence of road salt. Screws and nuts, as well as fittings, are made of stainless steel.
- Colour: Quartz Grey
- Double door
- 3-way locking mechanism with stainless steel door handle
- Installation of a door in the side wall is possible
- Hot-dipped galvanized, polyamide coated steel plate, screws and hinges made of stainless steel
- Withstands snow loads of up to 150 kg/m2, storm proof (150 km/h, wind force 12)
- Gas assisted spring damper opens and closes the door
- Door can be (un)locked from inside
- Acrylic glass fanlight with roof overhang
- Easy to assemble with photo illustrated assembly manual
- Maintenance free
- Range of standard equipment included
- Integrated organiser system (shelf-set, tool hangers etc.)
- 20-year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.