Biohort Highboard Double Door 6' x 3' Storage Box Size 200 - Silver
The Biohort Highboard is one of the most secure ways to store any outdoor items such as BBQs, children's toys and even wheelie bins.
The light gas-assisted lid is easy to lift and the two large doors provide wide access. The Highboard is rainproof and has built-in ventilation to keep condensation at bay.
Thanks to the double doors and opening lid, the applications for this 6' x 3' HighBoard are almost limitless, whether as a storage space for cushions and garden equipment or as the perfect extension for your outdoor kitchen. Everything is sheltered from the weather and tidily stored away. Its elegant design has been developed by industrial designers and is an eye-catcher on your terrace.
Features and Benefits
- For storage – A great addition to any outdoor space, the Biohort Highboard is ideal for giving your garden that extra bit of space you need for keeping things neat and tidy, not to mention well protected from the elements.
- Durable – Made from highly durable materials, this unit is strong and robust to give you years of outdoor use
- Easy to use – Comfortable lid and door opening with gas-assisted spring damper makes this easy to use on a daily basis.
20 Year Guarantee
Biohort confidently offer a 20 year guarantee on all of their garden buildings. This ensures that this building gives you long lasting use and becomes a permanent fixture in your home. High quality materials and a robust construction create a durable and sturdy unit. See HERE for full details.
- Colour: Silver
- Lid made from powder coated aluminium
- Sidewalls constructed from hot-dipped galvanized and polyamide coated steel plate
- Locking with twist knob cylinder lock
- Dustbin lid opener (with 3 pieces)
- Rainwater proof
- Twist knob with cylinder lock (spare key included)
- Invisible, integrated ventilation
- Stainless steel screws and hinges
- External dimensions: H 127 x W 200 x D 84m
- Interal dimensions: H 120 x W 195 x D 76cm
- Weight: 95kg
- 20-year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.