Biohort StoreMax Roller Shutter Storage Box - Dark Grey
The StoreMax storage unit from Biohort is a great addition to your outdoor space to give yourself a place for keeping garden tools, machines and accessories safe, secure and protected from the elements.
The Biohort StoreMax offers maximum storage room in a small compact space and footprint. Made from high-quality durable materials, the StoreMax is designed to give you years of outdoor use and a secure place for your belongings.
Features and Benefits
- Functional for quick access – The two-part opening system with its sliding roller shutters, creates a space that is easily accesible and simple to use for daily operation.
- Stylish – With a contemporary styling and modern look, this piece will not only protect your things but will also give your garden an interesting addition.
- Durable – With rollers made from coated aluminium and side walls constructed using galvanised steel, this StoreMax is built to give you a long lasting addition to your garden.
20 Year Guarantee
Biohort confidently offer a 20 year guarantee on all of their garden buildings. This ensures that this building gives you long lasting use and becomes a permanent fixture in your home. High quality materials and a robust construction create a durable and sturdy unit. See HERE for full details.
W x L x H (cm)
W x L x H (cm)
|4' x 2'||117 x 73 x 109||114 x 62||740||41|
|5' x 2'||163 x 78 x 120||160 x 67||1200||60|
|6' x 3'||190 x 97 x 136||188 x 86||2080||76|
Top-quality materials ensure a lifetime free of maintenance.
Biohort uses only the best materials to manufacture its products. For our painted parts they use hot-dipped steel plates with an additional 'stove-enamel' layer with polyamide. The high-quality steel plates supplied by the Austrian and German steelworks are also used by premium German automobile manufacturers.
The use of top quality materials ensures that Biohort can confidently offer a 20-year guarantee against corrosion. This guarantee only applies under the prerequisite that no aggressive substances (e.g. chlorine, salt, etc.) are stored in our products and that there are no aggressive environmental conditions present; e.g. proximity to the sea or the influence of road salt. Screws and nuts, as well as fittings, are made of stainless steel.
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Roller shutters and guide profiles made of coated aluminium
- Side walls made of hot-dipped galvanized and polyamide coated steel plate
- Rainwater proof dustbin-box
- Cylinder lock with spare key included
- Integrated organiser systemand hot-dipped galvanized steel shelf
- All anchors required for securing to ground included
- Easy operation with spring assisted roller shutter mechanism
- Easy to assemble with photo illustrated assembly manual
- 20-year guarantee against corrosion
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.