Birdie Glow Kids Scooter - Twilight
Glow and Go! Light up wheels create a visual thrill ride as the lights remain invisible until the wheels start to turn. Once the rider starts moving, the coloured LED lights embedded within the wheels power on - and create a soft, sparkly, glowing effect so you can spin down the street in style. Stomp brake helps riders stop quickly and reliably. Adjustable height accommodates children as they grow. Custom-designed by Birds industry-leading vehicle designers. Aircraft grade aluminum handlebar and a fiber reinforced nylon deck are built to withstand tough everyday use. Soft, ergonomic grips and a smooth steering system provide great control for riders of all levels. Wide footboard and ultra-wide wheels make the vehicle super stable so its easy to balance. Embedded LED lights power up when the ride starts creating a dynamic glowing effect. RECOMMENDED MAXIMUM WEIGHT Up to 110 lbs / 50 kg, Age Range: Child (3-8 years).
- Light Up Style - Embedded LED lights power up when the ride starts creating a dynamic glowing effect
- Safe and Stable - Wide footboard and ultra-wide wheels make the vehicle super stable so its easy to balance
- Easy to Ride - Soft, ergonomic grips and a smooth steering system provide great control for riders of all levels
- Built Tough - Aircraft-grade aluminium handlebar and a fibre-reinforced nylon deck are engineered for heavy use and to deliver a smooth ride day after day
- Safety Tested - An easy-to-use stomp brake makes it simple for riders to stop and start
- Dimensions: H:93.6 x W:31.8 x D:59.5 cm
- Colour: Blue
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Model Number: VA00060
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.