Metal Wall Clock - Black and Gold
- Reviews (4)
This Metal Wall Clock is black and gold in colour and comes in a traditional style with a slender metal skeleton frame.
Its large 80cm diameter makes this clock a great way of making a statement in the kitchen or the hallway.
Made from strong metal, its slim skeleton frame forms a crosshair pattern at the centre. Roman numerals complement the rustic spade minute and hour hands, their warm gold colour standing out against the black.
Make an impression in nay room with this large metal wall clock!
Features and Benefits
- Traditional style – It will look great anywhere allowing you to read the time simply and easily.
- Stylish Black and gold tones – stunning to look at, it will impress friends and any visitor!
- Slim skeleton frame – with spade style hands and stylish mid tones, it is sleek but visually powerful at 80cm wide.
- Dimensions: H80cm x W80cm x D4cm
- Weight: 4kg
- Colour: Gold
- Batteries required: 1 x AA
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.