Ideal for stripping paint and varnish as well as softening and removing adhesives or drying new coats of filler, this 1750 watt heat gun helps you get the job done quickly and effectively.
It has a temperature range between 460-600°C, allowing you to efficiently tackle a number of different coatings, and it also features a built-in stand for convenient hands-free application and cooling.
You can also use the heat gun for thawing frozen water pipes and loosening rusted or seized-on nuts, with the two heat and airflow settings give you more precise and reliable control, whatever you’re using it for.
Features and Benefits
- Variable temperature range - Allows you to tackle a number of coatings and finishes quickly and easily.
- Two heat and airflow settings - Offers greater control in a variety of different tasks.
- Built-in stand - For convenient hands-free application and cooling.
- Model: KX1650-GB
- Temperature range: 460-600°C
- Heat and airflow settings: 2
- Built-in stand
- Dimensions: H23.5 x W23.5 x D7.5cm
- Weight: 0.83kg