Black & Decker 2.2KW Ceramic Tower Fan Heater
- Reviews (1)
Rapidly heat or cool any room in your home with the powerful Black and Decker 2.2KW PTC Tower Fan Heater.
Offering a choice of 3 fan modes and 3 heat settings including a cooling fan, which can be controlled using the LED touch-control panel, this heater is both versatile and efficient all year round.
The easy-to-use touch-control panel allows you to adjust the temperature between 10 and 49°C. You can also programme the 8-hour timer for a time that suits.
Central to this heater's efficiency is the ceramic heating element. The hot air generated by the heater is preserved in the element which helps to maintain a consistent temperature while using less energy.
You can direct the heated air flow with the oscillation feature which provides heat coverage across a 60 degree angle.
The 8 hour timer allows you to adjust the heater around your schedule and ensure your room is warm when you need it.
A remote control is included to easily change the settings or program the timer without the need to stand up.
If you want to move your heater around the home, integrated carry handles allow for easy manoeuvrability from room to room.
To provide you with peace of mind this heater's safety features include overheat protection and a tip over switch to help improve stability.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – This heater has fan, warm and hot wind modes and can be used for heating or cooling.
- Ceramic Heating Element – The hot air generated by the heater is preserved in the element which maintains a consistent temperature and uses less energy.
- 10-49°C Temperature Setting – A range of 3 temperature settings allows you to find the perfect temperature to suit you.
- Remote Control – A remote control is included to allow you to change the settings or set the timer without standing up.
- 8 Hour Timer – An 8 hour timer function enables you to use the heater to suit your schedule and ensure your room is warm when you need it.
- Safety – This heater features overheat protection and anti-slip rubber feet for stability.
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: H77.5 x W23.4 x D22.7cm
- 2.2KW Ceramic Tower Fan Heater
- 3 heat settings between 10-49°C
- Fan/Warm/Hot Wind modes
- Energy Efficient
- Ceramic heating element
- Remote Control
- 8 Hour Timer
- Carry handle
- Touch screen LED display
- Motorised 60 degree oscillation
- Overheat protection
- Safety tip-over switch
- Length of guarantee: Up to 2 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.