Blue Whale Spa Abbey Stream Twin Lounger 5 Person Hot Tub
Turn your outdoor space into a luxurious space to rest and relax with the addition of this Abbey Steam hot tub from Blue Whale Spas.
The Blue Whale Spa Abbey Stream hot tub has 35 hydrotherapy jets strategically placed in the hot tub seats, allowing each user to experience an entirely different massage sensation.
As well as jets for the back, legs and thighs. Air valves placed around the rim of the spa enable each user to have control over the strength of each seat's individual performance. Also fitted are 16 colour changing LED lights to further enhance to relaxation possibilities.
Features and Benefits
- Seats – Seating for 5 people with 2 comfortable lounger seats.
- LED Lights – The Abbey Stream has 16 multi colour LED lights which can fix on one colour or fade from one colour to another to help with your relaxation.
- Jets – 35 Stainless steel jets combined with the powerful 3 Horse Power pump offer a high intensity overall massage.
- Pump Power – With a 2 speed 3HP Pump, Blue Whale Spas have ensured that through advanced engineering that minimal power is lost from the pump to the jets. This jet pump capable of pumping over 300 litres per minute, guaranteeing you to get a high powered massage.
- Power requirement – The Abbey Stream requires a 13 amp power supply for convenient low cost installation
- ABS Base – The tub is fitted with an ABS base for longevity and to increase insulation
- Colour: Cloudy White/Grey
- 16 colour changing LEDs
- 2 speed 3HP pump
- 5 person
- 35 jets
- 13 amp power required
- Dimensions: H78 x W190 x D190cm
- Weight: 320kg
- Guarantee: 2 years parts and labour
Please Note: This product can be powered by a domestic 13 Amp supply, but does not come with a cable and plug, the customer does need to provide a suitable cable, with plug attached, long enough to go from their power source across the floor and around the tub to where they require the control panel to be.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.