Bold Smart Lock Cylinder SX-33 UK
- Reviews (3)
The Bold Smart Lock is a Bluetooth enabled smart cylinder designed for easy and safe access control where keys are no longer needed.
Enter and leave your home without having to worry about a key with the Bold Smart Lock. The Bold Smart Lock has an SKG three-star rating which is the heaviest possible burglary resistance classification they give. With a slim form factor, mounting options and a USB(C) interface for an external flexible power supply the Bold Connect can be easily installed anywhere, out of sight, or integrated into existing access control solutions. Easy set-up as available locks are automatically discovered.
Features and Benefits
- Car Entry – Thanks to its auto-activation functionality, the Bold Smart Lock automatically unlocks as soon as you approach the door. So from now on, you can leave your smartphone in your pocket. The auto-activation function starts as soon as you reach the lock within a radius of 200 meters. As soon as you are in the Bluetooth range of the lock, the lock activates once. After this, you only have to open the lock and step inside.
- Backup PIN – The Bold Smart Cylinder is completely keyless, even if you've forgotten your smartphone once or if its battery runs out. In that case, you can always open the door with a backup PIN code. You generate this code yourself in the Bold app and enter it by turning the outside knob.
- Suitable for – The Bold fits all doors with an inner dimension up to 35 mm. The distance from the centre of the cylinder to the inside of the door must not be less than 45 mm.
- Battery life of 2 years – The Bold Smart Cylinder is easy to install without wiring. By applying new techniques with low power consumption, the battery lasts at least 2 years. Even with intensive use of 25 activations per day. The lifespan is therefore many times longer than with motorized smart locks.
- SKG *** Certification – The Bold Smart Cylinder SX has been certified by SKG with 3 stars. This gives the product the heaviest possible burglary classification. Because the Bold Smart Cylinder can also be used in combination with anti-corruption seizures, you don't give burglars a chance.
- 100% keyless access via Bluetooth
- Replaces all Euro profile cylinders. 35mm inside- 45mm max outside dimensions
- Easy DIY installation – no wiring
- Over 2 year’s battery life
- 3 Star SKG Certification - Highest possible safety
- Digital safety by two-factor authentication and end-to-end data encryption
- Unlock the door with iOS/Android smartphone
- Set up users, access types, PIN and more with the free Bold app
- Dimensions: D 6.4 x W 6.4 x D 15.9 cm
- Colour: Stainless Steel
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.