Bon Noel 2.5M Christmas Inflatables Santa Claus On Snowman Hot Air Balloon Outdoor
Light up your home and outdoors in extra-special effect this season: get this inflatable decoration from Bon Noel. Made from polyester, the shell is durable for extended use, with its IP44 rating meaning it's secure against light and mild water splashing against it. Inner LED lights create a soft and beautiful glow when it's dark. Automatically inflates when connected to the power so it's easy to use - deflates just as quickly too. Comes complete with accessories.
- 8FT CHRISTMAS DESIGN: Santa sitting on a snowman-themed hot air balloon - this one's made to make an impression for the season
- INSIDE LIGHTS: LEDs to create a soft and illuminating glow when it's dark
- WATER-RESISTANT POLYESTER SHELL: IP44 rated, it's secure for use outdoors (under light showers). Material is also durable
- INSTANT SET-UP: Simply plug in to mains and it will inflate. To deflate, turn electric off
- ACCESSORIES: 2 x ground stakes, 2 x guy ropes, 2 x sandbags and 1 x inner fan. DIMENSIONS: 250H x 80W x 85Dcm
- Inner lights for a cool glow at night;- Automatically inflates when connected to power, deflates just as easily too
- Santa with snowman design made for bringing life to your Christmas and Winters
- Includes: 2 x ground stakes, 2 x guy ropes, 1 x inner fan and 2 x sandbag
- Durable polyester shell is secure against light water and liquids
- Type: Christmas inflatable decoration with Santa Claus sitting on a snowman shaped hot air balloon
- LED Light Power: 0.25W
- Power Cable Length: 3 m
- Fan: DC 12V/0.95A
- Input Voltage: 220-240V/50HZ
- Output Voltage: DC 12V/1.25A
- Certification: IP44,CE-EMC, Rohs
- NOTE: Ensure air blower is always connected to keep decoration inflated
- Material: Polyester Cloth
- Overall Dimension: 80W x 85D x 250H cm
- Colour: Red
- Model Number: 844-402V70
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.