Bon Noel 3ft Green Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree with 90 White LEDs & Star Topper
- Reviews (1)
Light up your home with pure magic this season thanks this mini 3FT Christmas tree from Bon Noel. Its artificial design will last you for several years, and it is safe placed in homes with children and pets. It's made with fibre-optic LED lights, using a mix of warm white and small balls for a bright and beautiful look, with several pre-lit patterns so it can be set up easily all through the night. Full bodied in style, the large amount of branches are able to support your hanging decorations and tinsel for a customised look, with a star topper already placed on top. It's finished with the three-legged base, which promotes the balance and keeps the tree upright. A beautiful way to create an extra-special feeling in your home this year.
Features and Benefits
- 3ft Tall Tree – Standing 3ft tall, this Christmas tree serves as the focal point of any room with pre-programmed lights and lush, full tree branches, it will be your holiday tree for years to come.
- LED Light Mix – Featuring 90 lights, it mixes fibre-optic lights with small ball lights for a bright and beautiful look.
- Full Bodied Style – Full of lots of PVC branch tips, making it look realistic, whilst creating a fantastic impression in your home. Will retain its shape for yearly use.
- Star Topper – A beautiful finishing touch.
Tri-Base – Keeps the balance of the tree so it stays upright.
- Features 90 lights so it shines brightly, in a beautiful mix of fibre optic tips and balls
- Pre-set light patterns to mix up the flashing easily
- Star topper so you don't need an angel or star
- Tri-base keeps the tree balanced and stable
- Beautiful full-bodied design to stand proud in your home or office
- Branches are able to support your own decorations and tinsel
- Easy to assemble
- Branch tip count: 90. Led light count: 90
- Input: 220-240V/50Hz. Output: 12V/3.6W
- Branches: PVC
- Base: plastic
- Dimensions: 90 H x Φ48cm
- Electric cable: 180cm
- Colour: Green
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.