Bon Noel 5Ft Artificial Christmas Tree with Automatic Open For Party Pink
Make your Christmas pretty in pink - make it with this artificial tree from Bon Noel. Its 5ft height is perfect for small and medium-sized rooms, with 576 branch tips for a full and voluptuous look. Its sturdy composition means it can hold both decorations and tinsel properly in place - easy to decorate it how you like. Comes complete with a base to stand upright; top branch allows room for your topper.
- 5FT SIZE: Suitable for medium and large rooms - perfect for living/lounge rooms, offices and reception entrances
- 576 BRANCH TIPS. Tough plastic formation to hold decorations and tinsel in place. Lots of branches means there's lots of volume, it doesn't like lifeless
- BRIGHT PINK DESIGN: A different way to celebrate the season, more colourful and vibrant than a traditional tree, stands out against other decorations
- EASY SET UP: Simply fix pieces together and move branches into desired position for 25-30 minutes. Easy to take apart and store too
- DIMENSION: Overall Dimension: 75 x 150Hcm, Tree Height: 5FT. Please note: Ornaments are NOT INCLUDED and are used just for effect. In order to get a full appearance, please spread out all individual tips to get the best possible look from the tree
- Tree Height: 5FT
- Tip count: 576(PVC:449, PE: 127)
- Pink colour is vibrant and modern
- 576 branches for a full look which holds your decorations in place
- 5ft size suitable for medium and large spaces in the home and office
- Removable base to keep tree balanced
- Easy-to-fit-together pieces, easy to set up and take down
- Straight top branch for holding star/angel topper
- Recommended 25-30 minutes set up
- Ornaments in image not included
- Materials: PVC, PE, Steel
- Overall Dimension: 75 x 150Hcm
- Colour: Pink
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.